Saturday, April 7, 2007

Aish-Abhishek Marriage

Aish-Abhishek marriage




Are you waiting eagerly for Aishwarya - Abhishek high profile marriage?

Truly speaking, I am not.

What difference will it make in my life.

Its like any other wedding to me .

Yes, If I were invited to attend this marriage, then I would have been counting days ...

It would be great to see beauty queen,Miss world with your eyes.

Person whom I want to meet personally is Mr. Amitabh Bachchan.




Well, since I am not invited,,I am not at all excited about this marriage.

Click here to know about ash-abhishek marriage



Abhishek- Aishwarya will make a great couple..






My best wishes are with them.

2 comments:

Aditi said...

hope they have a good married life, but i think this issue has been hyped by media too much, abhi-ash wedding has become the hot topic of the day, what is going on country, no one cares.

Anonymous said...

I truly agree with that. I mean what difference does it make to others if they are getting married or not. And the question is are they really so important. Does anyone care to talk about those brave soilders who are ready to die for our country. Shame on us...