Saturday, March 17, 2007

LOVE IS LIFE

Love is beautiful.
Love is wonderful.

"Zindagi mein kam se kam ek bar hota hai
har jawan dil ko kisi se pyaar hota hai"


Have you ever fallen in love.

I have.
I love someone.

I don't know when I began to love her.
It was not love at first sight.

Initially it was just a friendship.
but later with each passing day we began to come closer to each other.

Today the day has come when I am ready to tie nuptial knots with her.

I had never thought that I will be ready for love marriage.

Actually In my whole clan,nobody has gone for love marriage.
so I had always thought to keep myself away from these things.


But I don't know ,when I really began to love her.

The result : a lot of opposition from family.

Reason: difference in our castes.

I can't leave her,neither my family.

Don't know what will happen.

I hope I am able to resolve all these conflicts and live my life peacefully with my love.


My message to her :
"Please never leave me,
always be with me,
whatever the conditions."

5 comments:

InkTank said...

i wish u get ur love, and u both live a happy and loving life , together!!

Ruchi Dass said...

hey! i will certainly light a candle for u folks!
god bless both!

Aditi said...

hello friend,
aditi here if you do remember a friend at ibibo. I've left ibibo and now I'm also at blogspot.
I hope ur wish gets true,

my first post is also published at..
http://aditi-khushbu@blogspot.com

do check it and suggest something...

Cyber Sammy said...

Hey Guru everything will fall in place buddy, u r a math teacher, so I am sure u wd have calculated everything perfectly :)
All the best buddy.

lalli said...

HEY I WISH YOU BOTH GET MARRIED SOON OFCOURSE WITH YOUR PARENTS BLESSINGS..:)LOVE DEFINITELY WINS YAAR..:)ALL THE BEST!!!