Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Religion

Is religion important?
Then why don't we get to choose our religion?

why is it that we have to follow what our parents tell us?

why are there so many different religions?

These are the questions which have always been in my mind since I was a child.
I used to see many shortcomings in my religion,,,and some very good points in other religions.

As I have grown up ,I have come to accept the situation as it is.

My religion is hinduism.

I was born as a Hindu.

My caste is brahmin..

But I don't feel there is any differnce between me or a person of any other religion.
Only difference is in the religious practises we follow.

According To me God made us alike ,but we have separated from each other and follow different religions.

Main point is that we should be allowed to choose our religions as we grow up...

1 comment:

J.KANNAN said...

My dear friend,
Religion is a way of living, according to me, and therefore live right and that becomes your religion.
There are differnt ways, for example for, me to reach Delhi from Chennai, I can go by road, by train by flight etc, ultimately to to reach the destination is important. Similary consider all religions are same and let people follow their faith as per the religious norms, conduct, ethics code etc. respect all religions. Its the political clowns who creates the cause and difference in the religions and bring out fights on the street to shed blood and lose lives.
May God bless all human beings to live united without any fear and feel of Religious difference of opinion.

JK