Friday, March 23, 2007

REAL LIFE DRAMA

Real life drama

Today I am going to narrate a real drama which started some Five months ago and ended two weeks ago.

I am a senior secondary teacher and you must have some idea as to what inter-level students think of themselves ,they think they are the smartest ones around and rest are just feeble minded .
So to discipline them sometimes you have to scold them and punish them.

The drama started five months ago,one night at 2.00a.m. someone hurled a big stone at main gate of our house.Everyone woke up and was too much tensed..but went to sleep.

The next day same thing happened at 3.00 a.m.
Now we were very disturbed..Our neighbour told that they had seen someone coming in motorcycle and throwing stone and then went away.

we all were wide awake the next day to catch the culprit..

But he/they didn't come.

After two three days we forgot about the incident.

Then after interval of one month again same thing happened.

This process continued for four months.

Someone used to come and throw stone at early morning hours at interval of 2-3 weeks.


We all are so busy in our daily routine ,that we don't want to take any tension.

Actually I have two younger brothers ,who are also working as marketing executives,,so we were not sure as to whose enemy was doing this.

One month ago,,culprits repeated their action but continuously for three days.


One night when they had gone away throwing the stone some policemen on round, saw us standing outside our house.They asked us about the matter ,we told them.They said they will look after the matter.

Now we had to do something,,we decided to catch them..we decided to wait for them and one of my brother was to stand at a plot near my home to catch them.My neighbours were also ready to help us.


Two weeks ago, we were all ready for the fight,our neighbour gave us a missed call on mobile as soon as they saw the motorcycle people.
Immediately we started our motorbikes and started to chase them..
My brother standing at a distance was ahead of us,policemen saw us and understood the situation .We caught those culprits ,nearly 5 kms from our house and then came the real shock.

Those were the students of my school to whom I taught.I was really very sad.

Police took boys with them to police station.They slapped them hardly.
I intervened and asked them to not to punish them.

I didn't lodged any F.I.R. against them,though later my colleagues told me that I should have done that.

Whatever,they got a good lesson.They were in lock-up for one day,but as I had not lodged F.I.R they were released,they had board exams after two days.

I don't know what to say about this incident ...Please give your opinion about this incident..

4 comments:

InkTank said...

i suggest confront those students and have a discussion with them as to what made them throw stones at ur house. make them understand that they wont achieve anything, show them that no one can scare u by pelting stones. ask them if their objective behind throwing stones has reached. i m sure if u have a talk with them on a one to one basis they mite realise their mistake and this matter wud end amicably.......anyways, i just said what i felt, i am not claming this is a sure solution....

Cyber Sammy said...

guru, this is a part of college life and u being a lecturer did the right thing of pardoning them, if not today they will definitely realise their mistake at some point of time later. Good job professor.

Aditi said...

hi, I think you did a right job by pardoning those guys, they already had a lesson but still the things are not over. I think you must try to counsel those guys or get them counselled, as to why this was being done? May be something important or interesting reveals...

speeddemon0117 said...

It is those students who were dumb enough to throw the stones that are the real feeble minded ones. They lack the discipline to consider the consequences of their actions and will no doubt try to placethe blame on you.

The Cell Phone Disconnect